Plenty to snack on today:
- Seth Emerson notes that Tray Matthews is likely to become the first true freshman to start an opener for Todd Grantham.
- Tyler Dawgden digs a little deeper into the topic of Georgia’s points off turnovers.
- Quayvon Hicks is learning there’s more to life than just hitting a linebacker.
- Quite a few players are going to miss today’s scrimmage, although the majority of injuries are expected to be short-term.
- Cam gave Johnny Football advice? Of course he did.
- Marshall Morgan was socked with bigger penalties for boating under the influence than Jeremy Hill received for punching somebody. No word on whether Morgan’s teammates were asked to vote on allowing him to rejoin the team.
- Andy Staples shares some thoughts on shopping for jerseys with the NCAA.
- Even better, the NCAA is selling “No Heisman Without The Man” shirts using Johnny Manziel’s name in the description.
- The always helpful Knight Commission suggests that the College Football Playoff should reimburse the NCAA for services enabling college football to operate as a collegiate sport. Would refunds be a possibility?