Plenty of goodies to get your day started with:
The rentsGator football prices are too damn high.
- The Maryland athletic department has a few more lean years ahead of it, despite the upcoming move to the Big Ten.
- More love for Georgia’s receivers coach: “Coach Ball really does a good job with guys like that that are bigger bodies and maybe a little bit raw.”
- The SEC’s new scheduling tradition is to ignore the old scheduling traditions.
- The SEC and Big Ten announce they won’t license their trademarks to EA Sports anymore. The Pac-12, too.
- Here’s Sports Illustrated‘s preseason Top 25 list. I wish somebody there would explain how Texas A&M is third and Georgia is twelfth.
- On the other hand, check out CFN‘s prediction for who plays in the national title game.
- Unsurprisingly, Tennessee has released single-game tickets for its game against Georgia.
- Dawg Blog explores what we might expect to see from Clemson on offense and defense in the opener.
- Georgia Tech plays a small role in Texas A&M’s approach to the Manziel mess.
- One more thing about Florida this season – just as overlooked as the turnover margin story is the fact that the Gators have to replace Caleb Sturgis.
- And here’s a long interview with Bill Connelly about his new book.