Football is coming. Eat.
- Mark Richt, on those starting freshmen: “So you’ve gotta play them.”
- Jonathan Chait says you can’t pay Manziel for his name because boosters. Scott Lemieux thinks Chait is a misguided sentimental fool. I think Lemieux gets the better part of the argument.
- Bill Connelly puts on his Missouri hat to analyze the Tigers’ game with Georgia this year.
- “Are no-huddle offenses about coaching ego?“ Any coach who operates on that basis won’t be in his job for long.
- James Franklin is already working the refs for the Ole Miss game.
- Some Clemson self-scouting at Shakin the Southland. Make sure you read the four questions in the middle of the post.
- Because you haven’t read enough of them, here’s another ranking the SEC quarterbacks article.