We’re oh so close. The buffet is here for you.
- Here’s an SEC preview you’re gonna love.
- Paul Myerberg has South Carolina as his number five team because schedule.
- Dabo talks about losing both Gurley and Marshall to Georgia.
- David Ching has a nice piece on Georgia’s uniforms.
- If you’re too cheap to buy any of those preview magazines, here’s a link that’s an index to every one of Bill Connelly’s 2013 team reviews. (Bookmark it.)
- Over at Shakin the Southland, DrB reviews his expectations for Clemson this season.
- Hmm… maybe this is why there’s been no consideration to having Malcolm Mitchell put in any practice time with the defense.
- The team with the fewest number of senior players this year is…
- If you’re looking for more number crunching, Football Outsiders has its 2013 projected F+ ratings and win totals projections out. They sure seem to like Georgia more than Clemson.