Dig in, peeps.
- Injury report: Gurley practiced, Matthews is a full go, Lynch’s ribs hurt and no Conley.
- Malcolm Mitchell starts a trend, as a Kentucky receiver goes down with an ACL injury incurred while celebrating.
- This whole piece is based on a faulty premise. Everyone knows Florida didn’t start playing football until 1990.
- News of more recent vintage: the Gators may wind up finishing unranked for the third time in four years. Ouch.
- It’s not so much that I question the data here – honestly, I have no idea if TAMU is fudging the numbers or not – it’s that I’m more than a little surprised that the school is pushing a story like that.
- If I gave out a commenter of the year award at GTP, it would have to go to one of the guys who pimped Aaron Murray’s bad QBR.
- Justin Scott-Wesley shows remorse. Jimmy Williamson smiles.
- Douche nozzle of the week award goes to… Dan Sileo.