- There is a Chris Conley-Georgia Tech-Dragon*Con joke lurking somewhere in this story, but I’ll be damned if I’m gonna be the one to make it.
- On the other hand, I think we all know this is something else Mark Richt has lost control of.
- Another tale of amateurism: “To be honest,” he said, “I didn’t feel like I was doing nothing wrong.”
- Can you guess the only SEC head coach who wasn’t employed when he was hired for his current gig?
- How smarmy is Urban Meyer? Smarmy enough that I can’t mock a John Feinstein column related to college football.
- Now this is some world-class trolling.
- Shilling for himself in South Carolina, Rick Perry makes a funny about TAMU failing to beat Missouri. Well, I’m sure somebody thought it was funny.
- And here’s Athlon’s list of college football’s 20 worst coaches at great programs. Georgia has fewer on the list than Alabama, Florida, Notre Dame or Southern Cal.
- Loran Smith has a nice write-up of the Georgia Tech game.