The buffet line be open.
- If nothing else, the Gator Bowl will feature two good running backs.
- And with eleven tackles against the Cornhuskers, Ramik Wilson would surpass Thomas Davis (138 in 2003) for the Bulldogs’ most in the Mark Richt era.
- Why do I have the feeling that one day we’re going to look back at the 2013 season and wonder what all the A.J. McCarron hype was about?
- Patrick Garbin compares Martinez and Grantham and declares a plague upon both their houses.
- Here’s a statistical approach to finding a replacement for Mack Brown. Good luck with that.
- John Theus, speaking the obvious: “I really need to step it up and hopefully I can get good offseason work in.”
- Chase Garnham was sufficiently convinced that Vanderbilt wouldn’t let him play unless he signed a consent form giving the school permission to use his name, image and likeness, that under advice of counsel he signed it “with a note at the bottom of the form expressing my understanding that I had to sign the form in order to play, not just to be eligible.” Amateurism, you’re the best.
- If next year’s offensive backfield is too crowded, J.J. Green is more than willing to take his 5’9″ talent to cornerback.
- Is Christian LeMay gone?