Phil Steele’s compiled his 2014 returning starters list, which you can see here. It’s easy to read too much into this, but there are still a few SEC-related items worth noting.
- For one, the SEC looks to have plenty of old faces back this season, as nine of its teams are in Steele’s top fifty.
- Georgia is the only school in the conference to return as many as ten starters on one side of the ball.
- By comparison, Missouri brings back nine starters total.
- Tennessee has no returning starters on either of its lines. That’s no as in zero. Good luck with that, Butch.
- Texas A&M, however, brings back four starters on each line. That won’t make up for losing Johnny Football, but it’s not a bad place to start.
You guys see anything else?