If you’re facing the same weather conditions I am, it’s not like you’ve got anything better to do right now than to slip into the buffet line.
- Sorry, Missouri, but you just got the KC Joyner kiss of death.
- Stewart Mandel throws in the towel on oversigning.
- Clowney says he might have stayed in Columbia for his senior year if he were paid enough to support his family. Now he tells ‘em.
- The NCAA’s Division I Board of Directors hopes to have a new management structure in place by August.
- Here’s a coach who’s on his eighth job in eight years.
- It turns out that among all the Vols who were arrested at that wild party last weekend, a man who identified himself as an assistant strength coach for Tennessee’s football team was handcuffed and put in the back of a squad car when he tried to intervene.
- “An online survey by a group of Canadian researchers suggests that Internet trolls are more likely than others to show signs of sadism, psychopathy and “Machiavellianism”: a disregard for morality and tendency to manipulate or exploit others.”
- The NLRB held its first hearing yesterday on the Northwestern players’ move to be certified as a union.