There’s always something to grab.
- Talk about preparation: Mike Ekeler watched every snap last season of the Bulldogs’ special teams before his interview with Richt. Talk about being a glutton for punishment, too.
- Based on recruiting rankings, which teams and coaches were the biggest over and under achievers?
- ESPN is set to announce that the 2014 college football season will begin at its earliest point in 11 years.
- Here are some details from the third day of hearings on whether the National Labor Relations Board should certify the Northwestern players’ unionization request.
- And here is a listing of the spring practice start dates and spring game dates for all 14 SEC schools.
- Charlie Pierce uses Mark Richt to mock Georgia pols’ attempt to let guns on campus.
- Arkansas’ plan to modify its school color leads to a post about color scales that probably has more information than you could possibly care about. But since it also mentions Georgia, what the hell.
- MaconDawg wonders if Georgia’s 2015 recruiting indicates that future offensive changes are a possibility.