You should eat.
- And then there were 85.
- Derek Mason says Vanderbilt’s working on scheduling a game with Stanford. Good.
- New college football win totals posted at 5Dimes. Georgia’s listed at 9.5.
- “The Pro Football Hall of Fame elected Thomas as a member in 2009, yet college football had not honored him. The reason is simple: Alabama didn’t nominate him for membership until 2011.” What?
- No surprise here: “An SEC source said about four or five teams from each league [SEC and ACC] are discussing potential home-and-home matchups for some time in the next 6-7 years.”
- Georgia’s 2015 athletic budget checks in at $99,850,500. Think keeping it under a nice round $100 mill was an accident, or planned?
- Letitia Romero doesn’t need a union. And anyway, it’s all the NCAA’s fault.
- Which college football teams have championship-grade recruiting? Georgia just makes the list.
- Finebaum may suck, but at least the SEC Network will have one great thing going for it.