It’s getting closer. So eat.
- If anybody deserves to have a great 2014, it’s Keith Marshall.
- Like he has any choice.
- This is one helluva story. Hope he makes it back to the field without problems.
- Nick Saban’s idea of not interfering with his offensive coordinator sounds like it might be different from most folks’. Can’t wait to see how Junior takes his advice.
- Phil Steele ranks homefield advantage. Georgia is tied for ninth.
- If you like busy looking pie charts, this review of conference affiliation over the last five years is right up your alley.
- First call of the year on Paul Johnson’s radio show wasn’t exactly filled with praise. Fire the screener!