Another day, another buffet line.
Stewart Mandel declares that “With Lane Kiffin now muzzled as a member of Nick Saban’s staff at Alabama, Bielema is threatening to replace him as college football’s most reviled figure.”
There’s always something to grab.
Tell me, what looks worse – a program coming off a national title losing its defensive coordinator in a lateral move for more money to a “lesser program”, or a program losing its defensive coordinator to a superior program for less money and responsibility?
That’s gotta sting, Bert.
So, if Bret Bielema gets a raise after a good year, you think he’ll cut the Lord in for a piece of the action?
- D.J. Shockley on Aaron Murray: “But in my book, he’s No. 1. He’s done it all. The numbers don’t lie. He’s put them in position, and obviously he can’t play defense and special teams. He’s definitely had a great career and worthy of being one of the best.”
- Johnny Football’s going to
make announce a decision about his future before TAMU’s bowl game.
- “The celebration by locals that for decades has been Florida football has more of an atmosphere of “Let’s just get this over with.”“
- Revenge is a dish best served urnge.
- The financial aid deals Georgia signed with two recruits this week have five-year terms. Still haven’t seen a downside for a recruit to do this.
- It’s been a roller coaster ride for Arkansas’ seniors.
- Want something to worry about in today’s game in Athens? Kentucky’s defensive ends are fifth and seventh in the conference in sacks.