Another day, another buffet line.
- David Climer publishes his list of SEC stadiums, in order of best fan experience. Georgia checks in at number two.
- Speaking of SEC stadiums, somebody at Texas A&M has a sense of humor.
- Jesse Jackson, oy: “Nick Saban’s check comes from our work.”
- Will Muschamp personally delivered a season ticket package to a couple who’ve had them for 47 years. No word on whether he offered to pick them up and take them to the games this year.
- Roll Bama Roll thinks Georgia ought to be able to take care of business against Missouri, “unless Mark Richt chooses this game as his annual faceplant.”
- Here’s a look at existing ACC rivalries. As you can probably guess, all the recent movement has made a hash of that.
- Here’s CBSSports.com‘s SEC preview. Not a lot of consensus there.
- On the other hand, Bill Connelly is pretty impressed with South Carolina.
- And here’s Clemson, halfway to Georgia.