Several dishes are filled for your dining pleasure.
- With due respect to Groo, in reference to the playcalling on 1st and goal at the 4, it’s not that we forget how Georgia had scored its previous two touchdowns. It’s that we remember how the Dawgs scored their first touchdown of the second half.
- Selling the Fainting Goat: “I was talking to the guy across from me, saying, ‘Wow, there is some thick air down here in Miami,” Mays said.
- Who’s to blame for Kentucky’s less than stellar recruiting over the years? Would you believe Bear Bryant?
- I don’t know about you, but when I read stories like this, my first thought is Second Chance U.
- Evidently, tall cornerbacks are the thing again in recruiting.
- Jackie Sherrill thinks that 7-on-7 drills have had the biggest impact on college football in the last decade.
- And Derek Mason says, “Patton Robinette is our quarterback.” Except when he’s not.