By all means, help yourselves.
- Jimbo Fisher says he’ll punish Winston “if the facts change”. What, like if there are no more baseball suspensions?
- Stewart Mandel says Georgia still has a chance.
- Cry me a river, asshole.
- Junior makes an appearance in Tennessee politics. Nice punch back, though.
- Richt, from last night’s call in show: “The coaches are REALLY being teachers, they get after ‘em, but they’re teaching. Not just yellers and screamers.” Anyone in particular you have in mind there, Coach?
- Bo Pelini wakes up to reality.
- Travis Fain’s latest good idea.