- Last Saturday marked the sixth straight conference game in which Florida failed to score more than two touchdowns in regulation play.
- I know this is tongue in cheek, but it reads like some of the comments I see here at the blog now and then.
- Ed Orgeron was reportedly offered the head coaching job at Nicholls State and turned it down.
- Forget who’s the #2 quarterback at Georgia… who’s the #2 tailback?
- Scott Albrecht takes a look at comparing recruiting and performance.
- Senator goes after Big Game Bob in a USA Today editorial.
- FSU’s got a weird sense of priorities when it comes to Jameis Winston: no football suspension for theft or allegations of sexual assault (hell, no investigation, for that matter), but a half game suspension for talking dirty. Is Jimbo Fisher getting tired of his antics?
- I’ve gotta give Russ Mitchell credit for one thing. When it comes to Georgia bashing, he’s one consistent fellow.