I’m leaving tomorrow, so enjoy the buffet while you can get it.
- Georgia is a 13-point favorite Saturday. Matt Melton reminds us that the Dawgs are 4-7-1 ATS over the past two seasons as a favorite against a fellow SEC team.
- This Jeff Schultz column about Richt is so gracious that I’m not going to resort to any snark about it.
- “The question is, if Georgia eventually makes the playoffs and faces Florida State, what will they call that game?”
- Good nuts and bolts piece on the comeback of the fullback in modern offenses.
- Conference USA has hired a public relations firm to help promote the conference and make Marshall’s case with respect to the first College Football Playoff. Oy.
- It’s not been a fun year for Steve Spurrier.
- In case you couldn’t tell last night, the selection committee is pretty full of itself.
- Tommy Bowden, self-proclaimed “Christian Conservative”, thinks Condoleezza Rice would make a good president, but isn’t qualified to sit on the selection committee.
- I’m not sure Dave Brandon gets this whole athletic director thing. Or at least the part about dealing with the fan base.