Another day, another buffet.
- Ole Miss has a fundraising campaign going to pay its SEC fine and for new goalposts.
- The next antitrust lawsuit over use of college athletes’ names and likenesses has been filed against nearly all of the national over-the-air and cable television networks that have significant live college sports programming; the five power conferences; and the nation’s two largest college-sports multi-media and marketing rights companies.
- Having to excuse subpar officiating in two conferences? Nobody said life would be easy, Steve Shaw.
- ESPN is confident it can spot the nation’s most deserving teams. (Mark May already knows that.)
- Can anything be sweeter than trolling a stupid Mike Bianchi column?
- What liberals get wrong about football.
- Another Georgia player keeps his cool in a downtown Athens bar.