You know, this is kinda… refreshing.
Harold Gutmann of the Durham Herald-Sun then asked Fedora why he’s going about this this way – why, without exactly asking it, he won’t just name a starter [at quarterback] already. Fedora was ready for that one, too.
“Because it bothers a lot of people,” Fedora said, dryly. “And that’d probably be the number one reason – is that everyone wants to ask about it, and so it just gives me pleasure. And it just gives me pleasure.”
Take your jollies where you can get them.
Some tasty tidbits for your sampling pleasure:
- Here’s a look at some of the possible ramifications of O’Bannon, from a Duke perspective.
- “The Internet may be losing the war against trolls. At the very least, it isn’t winning.” No shit.
- Notre Dame’s academic scandal and the recruiting trail.
- For those of you who can’t get enough Todd Grantham, here’s the man live and hands on. (h/t CardDawg, who’s on the mother)
- Nick James, you bad, mane.
- Maybe we should refer to Georgia’s class of 2010 as Survivor: 2010.
- Hawaii’s AD says the school may not be able to afford to continue its football program.
- Oklahoma suspends an incoming freshman after he’s charged with misdemeanor assault, but is making the effort to have Dorial Green-Beckham declared eligible for this season. AD says, “As the university has demonstrated in the past, we are committed to winning the right way…”. Color me confused.
- The Nuttster and Gus, together again.
Behold the Nike Lunar TR1, Georgia-style.
All the color groups are represented there, that’s for sure.
There are eight schools getting the treatment.
Created to help fans kickoff the season in style, all eight will release at select retailers the day before the season begins in earnest: Wednesday, August 27. (Sorry Georgia State and Abilene Christian; I guess we’re not counting you this time.) Nike.com will stock all eight that day beginning at 8am EDT, each carrying a $120 price tag.
BYU receiver suspended for the team’s opener for wearing earrings, an honor code violation.
The funniest thing that came out of ACC media days yesterday had to be the national media’s fetish with Jimbo Fisher putting peanuts in his Coke.
Looks more like a dragon than a gator, though.
Ordinarily, I wouldn’t think about wearing another school’s paraphernalia to a game, but I have to admit I am sorely tempted to buy one of these bad boys to wear to this year’s game at Arkansas.
Even the color’s good. Maybe that’s karma.
(h/t Tom Fornelli)