Some pre-weekend nibbles for your reading pleasure:
- Patrick Garbin notes that since 2008, Georgia is 1-8 against the spread after a bye week. Maybe we’d better hope for a big line against Florida.
- If cutting pizza prices works, maybe a similar tactic will be the magic for Dave Brandon’s latest move to deal with displeased students.
- Another day, another NCAA lawsuit.
- Why is everybody pickin’ on poor ol’ Junior?
- Les Miles hasn’t forgotten Herbie’s Michigan prediction.
- Vanderbilt plans to start its fourth different quarterback this week. That’s generally not a recipe for success.
- Dueling lawsuits over when an offensive coordinator isn’t a play caller.
- Are recent suspensions at South Carolina an indication of underlying problems? (Good to hear a question like that asked about some place other than Athens, I might add.)