So with the passing of National Signing Day, we’ve hit the first dead period of the year (when does spring practice start?). Before succumbing to the winter doldrums, here are a few things to absorb from yesterday:
- Rust never sleeps: Urban Meyer is already getting his hooks into the class of 2009.
- Judging from this, I don’t think Rodney Garner will be sending Antwane Greenlee a Christmas card this year.
- Noel Devine. Deion Sanders. Say no more.
- This text messaging shit has gotten out of control.
- Is Charlie Weis a hypocrite?
- HeismanPundit – here’s a different “Gang of Six” to consider.
- They’re already getting a little testy up at Illinois over that NYT article about the Zooker’s recruiting.
- Sometimes recruiting really is a numbers game.