A few random observations on a summer morning:
- It’s nature’s way. This never would have happened if Mike Shula was still the head coach. I can’t wait for the arrest and trial. (h/t Loser With Socks)
- A Chantastic revelation. After watching this video posted at EDSBS, is there any doubt that Chan Gailey is simply Ray Goff with a better defensive coordinator?
- They really, really like me. Speaking of Georgia Tech, Paul Westerdawg has a post about the esteem Jacket fans continue to hold for Reggie “Dog” Ball. Please, show your support. It doesn’t cost much.
- Son, after you take your shower, go see the lawyer. How much do things suck at the University of Toledo right now?
- We’ll always have 2004. And I mean always. I’m beginning to think that Tommy Tuberville is physically incapable of having a football conversation – any football conversation – without bringing up the undefeated season. One of these days his players are gonna get an inferiority complex.
- They’ll have to rename IPTAY. Clemmins prepares to go the “seat equity” route. One fan’s equity is another’s outrage, so I’m sure this won’t be nearly as smooth a transition as they’re spinning. Not that they’re likely to care in the end, anyways…