Lots of groovy stuff floating around the ether recently:
- Sunday Morning Quarterback gets a grip on the state of the Big 12 Conference by channeling T. Boone Pickens, aka Doctor D, and the result is hilarious. My favorite line: “Taxpayers cannot be allowed in good conscience to stand in the way of tax generators.” Hayl, yeah! Progress ain’t cheap.
- All I can say to this is “Please, God”. The AAFL needs Reggie Ball. And “Dog” needs the money to finish school, right?
- Speaking of ESPN and “the narrative”, Mergz at Saurian Sagacity suspects the fix is already in for this season.
- Evidently, Tater Tot wants back in. No doubt the college football world awaits his reemergence breathlessly. Maybe there’ll be an opening at Clemmins after this year.
- And the quote of the day comes from rookie Louisiana Tech head coach (and son of Vince) Derek Dooley, who in speaking about Louisiana Tech’s need to play “money” games against big-time opponents had this to say: “Nick (Saban) always told me it’s not about the money. It’s about the amount.” If you need more chuckles, there are a couple of other great one liners from him in the article. (h/t The Wizard of Odds)
2 responses to “Lost time is not found again.”
I need the AAFL, too! Spring is boring.
Pingback: DawgsOnline » Get yer ready-made 2007 storylines