Here are a few items littered across the college football landscape that have nothing whatsoever to do with each other and aren’t worthy of an entire post:
- Maybe it wasn’t the speed that killed Ohio State in the last two BCS title games, it was the mindset.
- You want to get rid of a head coach you don’t like? There’s more than one way to skin that cat.
- Zebrie Sanders, if you’re going to commit, commit. Especially with a guy like Urban Meyer.
- Some newspaper guys in Wilkes-Barre, PA are jonesing for football playoff brackets, and they don’t care how stupid they sound in asking for them.
- I’ve stopped being shocked at the things that shock the NCAA.