It’s a slow news day and it’s the time of year when recruiting dominates the college football world anyway, so here’s what Dawg-related stuff I could find:
- SI.com includes Georgia on its list of “The Rich Getting Richer“. Nice.
- A. J. Harmon is at peace with his decision to commit to Georgia. For now, anyway. Surprisingly, Clemmins seems at peace with it, too. Weird.
- If Dave Johnson is gone to West Virginia, whither goest TE recruit Dwayne Allen? And if Allen elects to decommit, who does that open the door to?
- If we are to believe ESPN’s Bruce Feldman, über recruit Omar Hunter will be doing the Gator chomp on signing day. Bummer. But the guys at Rivals aren’t so sure. Yay!
- Over at Dawg Sports, MaconDawg tells you everything you wanted to know about gray shirting – and more.