A pastiche of doings in the world of college football:
- An opportunity for attrition, or simply a matter for the Peer Intervention Group? Hint: Johnson, a senior defensive back from Sulligent, was one of the Crimson Tide’s captains and team leaders. This past season, he had 94 tackles and six interceptions.
- “[Meyer] is a guy not highly regarded among other coaches for his tactics.” Really. Who knew?
- Someday soon, someone will come up with a Sam McGuffie drinking game. There will only be one rule. Can you guess what it is?
- ESPN’s SEC spring practice summary and its SEC spring practice power ratings are out. More love for the Dawgs, in case you were wondering.
- TE NaDerris Ward is weighing the possibility of a transfer to a school closer to his Oakland, California home.
- It’s not enough for Georgia Tech internet geeks to whine about being treated badly at Sanford Stadium. Now they have to complain about mistreatment in other people’s homes. Talk about self-parody.
- The Birmingham News lets us know that the SEC continues to generate a boatload of money.
- The BN also convenes a panel of experts to choose the fifteen greatest broadcasters in SEC history. The panel knows its stuff.