Did you know in the last season –
- that of the top 30 teams in the country in tackles for loss allowed, only 4 had losing records?
- that the service academies were three of the top eight schools in the country in fewest penalties?
- that Georgia did not have a single player in the top 100 nationally in passes defended, solo tackles or total tackles?
- that the national leader in passing yards per completion was Navy?
- that opponents only converted two of fifteen fourth down conversion attempts against Mississippi State?
- that Stafford to Massaquoi for 84 yards against Florida was the longest pass play in the SEC (or that the Gators also gave up the third longest pass play in the conference)?
Now, do any of those items mean anything? Consider and discuss.