A few items of note to bring to your attention:
- Georgia’s upcoming schedule gets another look-see, this time from Quinton over at Georgia Sports Blog.
- Meanwhile, at Garnet and Black Attack, the reluctant case (and, boy, is he reluctant) is made against Southern Cal and for Georgia as THE TEAM in 2008.
- Over at the wonderfully named Third Saturday in Blogtober, they’re speculating about who Verne Lundquist’s new love interest will be. Besides Tim Tebow, of course.
- This is what I mean when I say I never wish an injury on any kid, no matter who he suits up for: the details on UT’s David Holbert’s awful knee injury, over at Rocky Top Talk. I hope for nothing but the best for him on his long road to recovery.
- And if you’re looking for that final spring practice roundup (which technically can’t happen yet, since Arky hasn’t played its spring game), this summary at the Chattanooga Times Free Press is as good a place to start as any.