Nothing here worth a post in and of itself, but maybe worth a look at least:
- TSN’s Matt Hayes lists his top five SEC players at each position. I’m a little surprised he doesn’t list a Georgia player at linebacker, but he does have a good line about Moreno: “I watched the Florida and Auburn games again over the last month, and Moreno’s freshman season looks more impressive with each replay.”
- Will the last team from Conference USA to leave for the Big East turn out the lights, please?
- The reason traffic is so bad in metro Atlanta? Too many damned college football assistant coaches driving around.
- Urban Meyer: It’ll be the NCAA’s fault if I offer another kid like Jamar Hornsby.
- I give the Zooker credit. I can think of several head coaches who would never admit to having had an embarrassing moment. Here’s Zook’s:
Q. Your most embarrassing moment?
A. At the Georgia-Florida game in Jacksonville, Fla., on national television, with all the cameras focused on me, I ran across the field to the visitor’s sideline instead of the home team’s sideline.