Just a few things worth a slight mention as the sun comes up:
- Preseason magazines aren’t showing the love to Tennessee and Vandy.
- Some pretty good information on television revenues from football and men’s basketball at West Virginia in this article.
- Uga VI liked hockey. In Savannah. Who knew?
- I’m sorry, but anyone compiling a list of the ten most disliked programs of the past 25 years that can’t place the Spurrier of the mid-’90s any higher than seventh needs to go back and do some more research.
- Fifty bucks a year gets you this: Planned features include having Spurrier miked up while playing a round of golf… I wonder if he switches the microphone off when he goes into the woods.