Throw a little fruit on these and they’ll go down good.
- I don’t know about you, but one thing I don’t want to hear about my team’s new offensive scheme when they’re breaking in a new quarterback and a new offensive coordinator is that it’s “complicated”.
- More disrespect for the coaches poll – you know it’s bad when Al Groh is cited as a role model.
- Good grief. I can’t wait to hear about the first sub-four-second forty.
- This is funny as hell. And don’t forget, they’ve already got the rings for it.
- It looks like ESPN is following the lead of the media in the rankings game: Georgia is number one in its first power poll, but at his SEC blog, Chris Low has the Dawgs behind the Gators. What I don’t get about Low’s rankings is this: “If Florida and Georgia swapped schedules, I’d probably have the Bulldogs No. 1 in the power rankings.” I thought power polls were about the teams’ relative strengths, not how they’d hold up against their schedules.
- Ah, the life of a back-up long snapper.
- “I used bad judgment in being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and I’ve learned from my mistake.” Sure, Jimbo, sure.
- As college football careers go, this is a pretty short one.