We all like to assure ourselves in troubled times that things could always be worse, but sometimes that’s not the case.
- If you need any further evidence of how far the Virginia football program has falled under Al Groh, the Cavs are a 6.5 point conference underdog this week… to Duke.
- How ’bout that South Carolina offensive line? The OBC is so uncertain about its skill that he called a mere two seven-step-drop passing plays against Wofford.
- Nice rock.
- At FSU, we learn that Drew Weatherford has been mentoring Christian Ponder and D’Vontrey Richardson. Which explains a lot, when you think about it.
- It’s safe to say at this point that Greg Robinson is a dead man coaching at Syracuse.
- How bad does that Tennessee loss to UCLA look now? Last week marked the first time in 44 years that UCLA failed to score a touchdown in two consecutive games.