You know the drill.
- Here’s one of those obscure stats that gives you pause for thought when you see it: of the nation’s top 10 punt returners, Georgia has or will face seven of them. So far, Georgia has held up pretty well in that department, as the longest punt return it’s allowed this season is 17 yards to ‘Bama’s Arenas.
- How do you think Tony Franklin would be doing right now at Auburn with this guy at quarterback?
- David Hale has a good piece up about Georgia’s leadership search.
- If you’re looking for a rundown of the computer rankings used for the BCS, then this post at The National Championship Issue is a must read.
- Just snap the damned ball.
- There’s another cool post up at cfbstats.com, about which teams in the country have spent the least amount of time trailing in games this season. One of those teams is not like the others.
- Travis isn’t into this whole audacity of hope thing, I guess.
- YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.