- Bob Stoops explaining with a straight face why his team deserves to be ranked higher in the BCS standings than Texas.
- Rick Baker explaining with a straight face that the Cotton Bowl doesn’t have a policy excluding 6-6 teams from playing.
- Georgia Tech getting waxed in Athens this Saturday, but backing into the ACCCG due to Virginia Tech’s upset at the hands of the incredibly mediocre Virginia Cavaliers – and the weak smack coming from the mouths of Tech fans in the wake of that happening.
- Oregon State knocking Southern Cal out of the Rose Bowl. One of these days, you figure the Trojans will learn that not showing up for a game against a weaker opponent has consequences.
- Houston Nutt vs. Charlie Weis in the Cotton Bowl. (Okay, it’s not gonna happen, but I sure wish it would.)
- Given the track record of ranked ACC teams this season, Georgia Tech creeping back into the top 25 this week.
- Utah in a BCS game. It’s not charity; the Utes have earned it.
- The look on Bob Stoops’ face if Baylor were to upset Texas Tech this week.