A few random, yet choice, nuggets for your reading enjoyment this morning:
- In case you’ve been jonesing for them, Vegas odds on the bowl games are out. Georgia is an 8.5 point favorite in Orlando.
- This is ballsy: ask UCLA to arrange a stopover on your recruiting flight so that you can meet with Notre Dame on another school’s dime. (h/t The Wiz of Odds)
- So the SEC media names Julio Jones SEC freshman of the year, but puts A. J. Green on the first team SEC squad ahead of Jones. Way to split the baby there, guys. By the way, for another take on the media choices – one that’s sure to piss you off thoroughly if you’re a Georgia fan – check out this post.
- I know this is nothing more than a formality, but please, God.
- I wondered if something was bothering Brannan Southerland after he came back this season from injury. Evidently, there is.
- It looks like the Zooker is losing his primo recruiter. There goes the DC pipeline.
- Christmas dinner at the Grohs is likely to be a trifle awkward this year.
- Hey, if you can’t have a fair playoff because of computers, the next best solution is to have a playoff of the computers.