Okay, guys and gals, there’s a game tonight that will bring this season **sniff** to an end. That will also mean it’s time for some of us to submit our final Mumme Poll ballots of the season.
Here’s a reminder of the rules for the last dance:
- Anyone who cast a Mumme Poll ballot this year (that’s 59 of you) is eligible to cast a final ballot.
- This will be the only three-tier ballot of the season. Your vote should be organized as a single #1 team, a grouping of the next four best schools and another grouping of the next seven best.
- As always, send your vote to me by e-mail at email@example.com.
- Votes are eligible to be cast immediately upon the conclusion of tonight’s game and must be submitted no later than 9:00 PM on Sunday, January 11th.
- I’ll post the final results on Monday. You will be invited to post your final ballots, as well as any thoughts you have about your vote or the poll in the comments section to that post.
Let me know if you’ve got any questions about this.