Please try not to sneeze on the food.
- I know it’s an irrational response, but if Matt Stafford doesn’t wind up being a top ten pick in the April draft, I’m gonna be a little pissed off (as well as more than a little puzzled) about why he left.
- Why does Mark Richt make more money than the POTUS? Maybe it’s because he’s had a better eight year run.
- When the dust settles, will there be any head coaches speaking to each other at this year’s SEC Media Days?
- Brian Cook offers a thoughtful rebuttal to me on D-1 playoffs, but “Any reasonably-constructed CFB playoff champion…”? Is that possible in a universe that contains Notre Dame?
- And while we’re on the subject of playoffs, Doc Saturday falls in love with the format from… Australian Rules Football? Seriously? We’re gonna institute a playoff arrangement that potentially sets up rematches in the title game, so that we could have two teams go 1-1 against each other in the postseason, yet one would be named national champ? Jesus H. Christ on a bicycle. I thought the main purpose to adopting one of these shiny new playoff thingys was to reduce controversy.
- Cool beans.