Get your juices flowing this morning with these tidbits:
- Is there a new trend on how to fill graduate assistant slots? If so, it seems like Notre Dame’s model is a lot more admirable than Tennessee’s.
- Matt Melton takes a statistical look back at the last four years in the ACC.
- I’ve gotta admit it would be pretty cool to see a wide receiver catching a TD pass in front of the ivy.
- This is one of those posts on a subject that I never really thought much about – how scholarships and stipends work – that wound up piquing my interest. Good stuff.
- On the other hand, here’s a post from David Hale that I was sure would be of interest to me. And it was, in spades. If you’re a Georgia fan who’s not reading his blog regularly, shame on you.