Feel free to sample to your heart’s content:
- Who knows what it means over the long haul, but Dan Mullen sure seems to be kicking the Nuttster’s arse on the recruiting trail so far.
- Brian Cook alert: not only does DeWayne Walker plan to oversign, he’s bragging about it.
- When you’ve got open speculation that Randy Shannon may take back the DC reins at Da U as a cost-saving measure, that’s a pretty good indication that Willie Martinez won’t be seeing palm trees in his immediate future.
- If Auburn sounds a little desperate in its quarterback recruiting these days, that’s probably because it is.
- College football – still the sport of choice for young rednecks with a degree.
- I hope Bryan McClendon turns out to be a bargain. With that starting salary, it shouldn’t be too hard, right?
- If you need proof that Notre Dame fans are feeling it after that awesome showing in the Hawai’i Bowl, look no further than Bruce Feldman’s mailbag. At least that guy’s a fan, though. What’s Matt Hayes’ excuse?