Pick and choose, friends.
- Jason Whitlock has a thoughtful piece on why academic analysis of college athletics should be more nuanced. The problem is that the NCAA doesn’t do nuance well.
- Rich Rodriguez reminds me why I’m not particularly swept up with Twitter fever.
- Belt-tightening at Clemmins. Good thing the Tigers saved money by not chasing a big name football coach.
- Bryce Brown can’t hold a candle to Herschel Walker, in more ways than one.
- Atlanta, September 18. Trust me on this. (h/t Dave Barry’s Blog)
- You were always on my mind: check out the very end of David Hale’s interview with Kiante Tripp. I guess the injury bug has gotten to these guys.
6 responses to “Monday morning buffet”
Do you know how I could apply for an equipment manager position with one of those teams?:-)
Dean, the local franchise is called the Steam. Here’s the official web site.
If you haven’t been told lately, You are the man.
http://twitter.com/cwalken will change your mind about twitter.
No way man, what good is a lingerie football game if you can’t find a good place to tailgate?
Hey. . . I see good tailgating opportunities all over that website. 🙂