Pick and choose, folks.
- No hats, no service in the Auburn athletic complex? I guess Trooper Taylor’s going to miss a few meals.
- Oh, puh-leeze.
- Urban Meyer takes the credit/blame for the Tebow plaque. He’s not saying anything about Corrine Brown, though.
- Mark Bradley admits he likes football played indoors, so I can understand most of the hackery in this post, but one of his objections to the “Jacksonville experience”, as he puts it, is “the meanness between fans”. Does he really expect that to be different if the game is played at the Dome?
- Say what you will, you’ve got to admire Allyson Ogletree’s promotional skills.
- Is the scheduling of 1-AA cupcakes starting to get a bit out of hand? Abso-freakin’-lutely.
- I’ve never understood the whining about the GPOOE™’s shortcomings as to playing solely out of the shotgun, but I don’t see the upside to this, either.