This, that and the other:
- Jeremy Longo goes down. I guess we’re about to find out how many defensive ends you need to play a G-Day game.
- Even better, from the same article we learn that the Dawgs are getting a head start on next season’s injury list, as incoming offensive lineman Austin Long underwent back surgery that will keep him out at least until bowl practice.
- Houston Nutt, trend setter?
- As far as GPOOE™-related rants go, this is a pretty good one. I particularly liked the coining of the term “Tebowism” – that’s got some potential.
- This is definitely not cool. On the plus side, at least he’s not a current player.
- The NCAA may be about to find out that when it comes to a cash-strapped state weighing the benefits of hosting the rowing finals versus bringing in a significant new revenue source, it’s not much of a choice.
8 responses to “Tuesday morning buffet”
Where is Cornelius Washington? Is he hurt too? From what I’ve heard he is a stud.
David Hale posted recently about him.
Not having DE’s is a bigger problem for UGA than it might be for another school. WM’s system relies on good DE’s getting pressure on the QB. When they do, we have what we had in the second half of 2007. When they don’t, you get what we had last year and most of 2006. Uggh.
That really sucks about Kelin.
I like the idea of the Nutt Farm. And, what a great photo!
Kelin was pissy drunk, as it were.
At some point, we need to ask ourselves what we are doing to our players fitness wise
A lot of injuries is one thing…..we are going way, way, way over-board
Hall of Fame or not, maybe our fitness program needs a change
I thought it would be difficult to sign 7 people who you know aren’t going to qualify academically. Apparently not.