This, that and the other:
- Jeremy Longo goes down. I guess we’re about to find out how many defensive ends you need to play a G-Day game.
- Even better, from the same article we learn that the Dawgs are getting a head start on next season’s injury list, as incoming offensive lineman Austin Long underwent back surgery that will keep him out at least until bowl practice.
- Houston Nutt, trend setter?
- As far as GPOOE™-related rants go, this is a pretty good one. I particularly liked the coining of the term “Tebowism” – that’s got some potential.
- This is definitely not cool. On the plus side, at least he’s not a current player.
- The NCAA may be about to find out that when it comes to a cash-strapped state weighing the benefits of hosting the rowing finals versus bringing in a significant new revenue source, it’s not much of a choice.