Passover starts at sundown, so I guess I’ll grab a biscuit with you while I’ve got the chance:
- Team Speed Kills’ Year2 thinks Junior may have already jumped the shark.
- Their mamas must be so proud. (Along those lines, don’t miss this post over at Georgia Sports Blog.)
- I’m starting to believe that Carlton Thomas is going to be a bigger deal this year than most of us thought.
- Maybe he’s on to something here. Especially if the Dawgs don’t find some healthy and productive defensive ends soon.
- You’re a senior, you’re talented enough to be thinking about a professional career and it’s not like you don’t have dependents to support. So how do you let things come to this?
- I wonder what Jim Delany will have to say about this.
6 responses to “Wednesday morning buffet”
LSU only 3rd? Also doesn’t everyone remember we used to hear stories of some guy named Knowshon Rockwell Moreno who turned some heads at practice before anyone had heard of him also.
I was thinking the same thing. KRM was an extremely rare kind of player, but it looks like Thomas is channeling the same kind of passion and exciting play style. I’m curious to see what he can do.
Also, re: Thomas article: they play (real) football in Jamaica? If I was on the staff of a major college football team with a private plane, I would definitely start recruiting that area pretty heavily. ‘Cause I’m sure there’s, uh, you know, lots of, um, untapped talent . . .
I’m with ya on Thomas.
The voWel dismissal has me scratching my head a little. Maybe I shouldn’t expect such high standards, but it would make sense to let the team know and/or screen them from the media when the team is cutting bait. You know allow a 19-20 year old a few minutes to process before putting him in front of a beat writer looking for a good story.
KiffyBaby takes it one step further and lets the media be the ones to bring the kids into the fold. Maybe he’ll also let them call a couple plays in September…
Wishing you & your family a blessed Passover Senator.