Passover starts at sundown, so I guess I’ll grab a biscuit with you while I’ve got the chance:
- Team Speed Kills’ Year2 thinks Junior may have already jumped the shark.
- Their mamas must be so proud. (Along those lines, don’t miss this post over at Georgia Sports Blog.)
- I’m starting to believe that Carlton Thomas is going to be a bigger deal this year than most of us thought.
- Maybe he’s on to something here. Especially if the Dawgs don’t find some healthy and productive defensive ends soon.
- You’re a senior, you’re talented enough to be thinking about a professional career and it’s not like you don’t have dependents to support. So how do you let things come to this?
- I wonder what Jim Delany will have to say about this.