Rise and shine, campers.
- At Auburn, they’re excited about the new offensive coordinator, they ran the ball well at the spring game and they still don’t have a quarterback. The more things change…
- MWC Commissioner Craig Thompson’s proposal to reinvent the D-1 football postseason doesn’t sound like it’s picking up steam heading into the BCS meetings which start today.
- What do you think the AJ-C would do with a story like this if it involved a Georgia football player and Mark Richt?
- “There is nothing written that says a coach becomes an offensive genius simply because he has the duty of calling plays.” True dat.
- The Fridge thinks Diddy should suck it up and take his medicine like a man.