Caffeine… I need caffeine.
- We love football in the South, example #43296: “The average spring game attendance in the SEC was 37,936. Georgia drew 42,458, one of five schools that set spring game records.”
- Jamar Hornsby remains in legal limbo and Houston Nutt doesn’t want to talk about it.
- Ah, hell. (h/t MGoBlog)
- If this turns out to be a reasonable approximation of where the preseason polls start every school out, it looks like Georgia will have an immediate chance to move up in the polls pretty dramatically this year.
- John Swofford may get a chance to go mano a mano with Joe Barton. Given that Barton thinks he won this exchange, if I were Swofford, I’d be prepared for the “where did football come from?” question.
- For a group of people who are supposed to be educated and wise, university administrators sure sound dumb sometimes.