Don’t forget mama today. And here are some extra items to snack on:
- “Walker was as close to a one-man team as anyone ever has been or will be.”
- This is a pretty good snapshot of where the lines of tension in the BCS debate are right now.
- Speaking of which, both Utah senators up the ante by publishing a letter that seeks to interfere in the upcoming TV contract renewal.
- In response to the “hypocrisy” decried in this blog post, check out Year2’s analysis of all the factors that would have to be weighed in creating a player pay proposal. Not as easy as it sounds, eh?
- Over at The Joe Cribbs Car Wash, Jerry gets all David and Goliath with us over Gus Malzahn. If he’s right, that’s an awful lot of eggs to put in the basket of one coordinator, it seems to me. And to be honest with you, there’s nothing in Chizik’s background to suggest he’s that good a judge of talent.