Rise and shine, campers.
- Big 12 athletic directors to Mountain West Conference: take a hike, son.
- Doc Saturday takes a sympathetic look at Mark Richt’s career to date, and repeats Michael Elkon’s timing meme.
- At Wisconsin, loose Internet lips sink recruit’s ship.
- As you read the “yes” part to this point-counter point piece on the FSU appeal, ask yourself this – what is it exactly that Diddy Bowden does these days?
- The Doc says the Weis wash out in the Notre Dame media guide is overblown, since you can turn the page, but the author of the original story that made the rounds notes in a follow up that Weis’ record is treated differently in the media guide than other coaches at the school.
- It’s Alabama football bloggers versus Brian Cook, the Rematch. Pass the popcorn, please.
- Man, Michael Adams’ $250K under the table deal with Jim Donnan still steams me more than a decade later, but even I’ve got to admit that Kansas State’s former athletic director makes Adams look like a piker with this arrangement.
- Trinton Sturdivant checks in.