Dig in, folks.
- Dan Magill pays tribute to the Georgia athletes who lost their lives in service to this country.
- There really aren’t any SEC football coaches on the hot seat right now, according to the Knoxville News’ John Adams, who then tries to stretch reality to see if a case can be made for putting Mark Richt on one, “to fill the void”. Whatever.
- Maybe Junior’s not on a hot seat, but he’s likely to receive a cool reception at this week’s SEC spring meetings.
- Matt Hayes jumps back on the Notre Dame bandwagon. It’s the schedule, stupid.
- This isn’t a football story, but I love screwups like this. Dumbasses.
- He doesn’t provide any specifics, but CFN’s Pete Fiutak alleges that Tebow’s family pushed Urban Meyer to mold the GPOOE™ into more of an NFL-style quarterback. I don’t know what surprises me more about that – that someone can push Urban Meyer or that Tebow’s family doesn’t think the GPOOE™ is perfect as he is.
- You may remember this debate last year in the Alabama Legislature. Well, the good news is that this year “the hops are free”. No word on what Rep. Holmes had to say about the bill’s passage, unfortunately.