Let’s see… a little fruit… maybe a bagel with a shmear of cream cheese…
- Nothing like a little coachspeak to start out with, here from Bobby Petrino talking about the oft-sidelined Ryan Mallett: “We’ve been working with him for some time of not throwing the full hummer…”
- I’m glad to see this guy get some well deserved love. He’s a great player. It’s surprising that he doesn’t receive more acclaim than he does. Of course, he is stuck with Juice Williams as his quarterback.
- 11,230 Tennesseans vote for the greatest football coach in state history, and Junior can’t even crack the top five? I bet Billy Murphy never signed a recruit as big as Bryce Brown. Priorities, people.
- One reason for Gator players staying is that leaving Gainesville permanently might be a probation violation for the arrested ones. Get your chemistry where you can, Corch.
- Here’s a tentative fall TV schedule for Disney’s football broadcasts.