A commenter to one of my posts yesterday asked the musical question how Georgia ranks on the StubHub scale for each of its road opponents this season. Ask, and ye shall receive, I always say here, so this is what a brief search on StubHub turned up:
- Oklahoma State – Georgia is second, behind Texas.
- Arkansas – Georgia is third, but that’s a bit misleading in that the games with more expensive ticket price demands were the two in Little Rock, with its smaller seating capacity.
- Tennessee – Georgia is third, behind Auburn and South Carolina.
- Vanderbilt – Georgia is first.
- Florida – Georgia is first (again, seating capacity is an explanation for this, to some extent).
- Georgia Tech – Georgia is first. Duh.
Any surprises to you there?