No Dawgbone makes this a lot harder to whip up for you guys.
- “I call shotgun.” It’s always good to put a face with a badge, don’t you think?
- You never know when an extra eighteen inches might come in handy. Although I’d hate to explain to a TSA screener what that device is used for. (h/t Whatever)
- I’m sorry, but when did Lindy’s become a poll? (And how convenient for Odum to neglect to mention Steele.)
- And while we’re on the subject of polls, consider what Erk had to say about ’em.
- More tales of economic fairness: Proud Mountain West Conference member San Diego State is having problems negotiating a lease with the city of San Diego because “City officials estimated that it lost more than $300,000 combined on Aztecs games in 2006 and 2007 because of poor attendance.”(h/t The Wizard of Odds)
- Smart Football has some thoughts about Urban Meyer’s back-to-the-future move to the I-formation.
- Sports lobbying: it’s the American Way!
- Over at fanblogs.com, some thoughts about BCS eligibility and potential conference realignment.